Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Event Inspiration: Geronimo Balloons

If there's one thing I'm obsessed about lately, it's geronimo balloons!

[image via ThePostSocial]

They're fun, elaborate, and can add the right amount of whimsical sparkly fun to any party.

[image via Couture Craft]

[image via Itsabrideslife]

Geronimo Balloons can be custom made and the prices range from $60-$300. As much as I'd love to have one (or two) for my daughters' birthday, I just can't seem to justify the price. The last thing I'd want happening is Aubrey or Dani letting it fly away or my dog attacking it (our dog gets psychotic around balloons). Luckily there are cheaper alternatives. You can purchase round "36 balloons from Etsy, Amazon, and Bargain Balloons.You'd need to take it to your local party store to get it filled with helium and then the real fun begins!

Below are a couple of links that provide great DIY tutorials:






No comments:

Post a Comment